Saturday 26 September 2015

Moving to Uni!

Hey guys!

So it's been a while. BUT, I have a reasonably good excuse. It's been 10 days now since I moved in to my little home from home at the University of Salford and I figured it would be nice to share some snippets of my new abode.

In the weeks leading up to moving in day I felt excited and raring to go, but I won't deny that on the morning of last Wednesday I did feel just a little bit sick. I was still excited to start this new chapter of my life and meet new friends and make new memories, but obviously I was most excited to decorate and jazz up my room. I'd been buying things on and off for months leading up to me moving in and couldn't wait to make the place feel like my own.
The problem with living in halls is that there's only so much you're physically allowed to do to personalise your room, for example all the furniture is fixed and can't be changed or removed, so I'm quite lucky to be living in a brand new building which modern fixtures and fittings.

I already feel settled in and I'm really looking forward to this next year or so in my new little home, and no doubt I'll constantly be buying new things to add to my room and change it up a little bit (although I should really be spending my money on more suitable things like food to make sure I'm healthy or whatever, but I'm a sucker for homeware..)


Stay tuned for any updates!
Nathan x

No comments:

Post a Comment