Thursday 1 October 2015

propertea Manchester

Like a lot of people I LOVE drinking tea. I'm definitely a tea kinda person. So when I found this quaint little tea room/café at Manchester Cathedral I just had to pop in for a brew.
Since moving to Manchester I made a promise to myself that I would explore often and try out new places a lot more than usual, and this was my first stop. Anyone who knows Manchester will know that there are a lot of quirky, independent shops and eateries around and so it's hard to know where to start, but I can definitely recommend propertea. It's located in the City Centre right next to the Manchester Cathedral but is tucked away a little bit, so avoids the hustle and bustle of the nearby shopping centre, which is great if you want to get away from the chaos for a while.
I didn't even have to look at the menu to know that I wanted to stop for a drink here, the old brick work and the duck-egg blue wood drew me in straight away.
Once inside the interior décor didn't disappoint, and propertea's menu certainly didn't either. They have an array of fancy teas (most of which I've never heard of, I won't lie) and also serve food which sounded delicious. However, since we'd already eaten lunch I opted for a traditional breakfast tea and a scone, all of which are home-made and temptingly on display just in case you were trying to tell yourself you didn't want one (nice try)..
So obviously the tea came and it was lovely and the scone was amazing but it's the little details that made it all the more exciting, like the fact you get your own 'Perfect Tea Timer' which tells you when your tea will be ready, according to your preference, and the fact I managed to get 3 cups of tea out of my teapot, which is a first for me and something I was probably a little too excited about.
I've now added propertea to my list of faves and will definitely be going back soon to sample the food. It would be rude not to, right?

1 comment:

  1. The words you have produced are really dipped in the sea of information and knowledge. Please provide me something really impressive and informative Best Dresses Suppliers | Where To Buy Dresses. This is because I want to indulge myself in the business of these products so I need more information about them.
    wholesale womens made in italy clothing distributor

    ReplyDelete